Riding on the huge success of The Bridge, The Peak @ Cambodia is set to be the most iconic development in Phnom Penh. This beautiful masterpiece is jointly brought to you by renowned developers, Singapore’s Oxley International and Cambodia’s Worldbridge Land.
Standing at a magnificent 55 levels tall, this exciting mixed-use development comprises twin residential towers and a commercial skyscraper that will be the tallest building of its class in Phnom Penh, offering residents superb panoramic views of the waterfront and city skyline.
Imagine having the fantastic view of the water-fronting skyline while chilling out in the sky-infinity pool on the rooftop level 55. This is not unlike the top-of-the-world feeling one will have while doing the same at the Sands SkyPark on level 57 of Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The only difference is that you’ll be doing this in the comfort and freedom of your very own private adobe.
To share the same distinguished address with the Shangri-La Hotel is already a telltale sign that The Peak Residences @ Cambodia is nothing but excellent. All over the world, the Shangri La Group of ultra luxury hotels can only be found in the most prime address of their localities. For instance, the Tokyo branch was voted the number 1 luxury hotel in the world in Trip Advisor’s Traveller’s Choice Award in 2012.
While enjoying retail therapy at the integrated 5-storey shopping mall, be also spoilt for choice with numerous f&b outlets and trendy stores, as well as the daily conveniences that are provided by the retail podium.
With its iconic golden-bronze facade and above-the-rest stature, The Peak Cambodia is destined to be the a head-turner. This landmark is an adobe fit even for the royalties, right in the most prime location at the heart of the capital city.
Along with the retail mall and office suites at The Bridge, residents staying in The Peak Cambodia will find it a very convenient alternative to fulfill their daily necessities and lifestyle needs. Both developments are designed to complement each other with their different provisions.
The Peak Cambodia’s Prime Location:
- 2 minutes away from Sihanouk Boulevard, the heart of Phnom Penh’s Central Business District
- Scenic riverside spot along Mekong River
- Right next to the gateway into Diamond Island, house of City Hall & Convention Centre and other lifestyle provisions
- Next to NagaWorld Hotel & Entertainment Complex (Casino)
- Walking distance to the Flagship mall of Phnom Penh, Aeon Mall
- Next to Phnom Penh’s clusters of foreign Embassies
Other Reasons Why Invest In The Peak
- Low Quantum starting from Sgd $2xxK
- Guaranteed 12% Rental Returns (6% per year for year 1 & 2)
- Almost move-in condition (See provisions)
- Integrated with 5-stars Hotel managed by world renowned and reputable Shangri-La Hotels
- Integrated – Live, Work and Play in The Peak Cambodia
- Be Among the Elite in Cambodia & around the World
- Superb international branding recognition with the integration of Shangri-La
- Prestige of ownership of “The Address” in Phnom Penh
- Rare luxury plus affordability qualities
- Good track record of developer ensures confidence in investment
- Good long-term upkeep
- First mover advantage/frontier market
- Tallest, most prominent landmark in Phnom Penh at 55-stories
- Iconic Timeless Design
- Integrated Mixed Development (Apartments, Offices, Shopping Mall) proven to unlock more value for capital appreciation
- Magnificent River & City Views
- Luxurious facilities
- Within walking distance to NagaWorld Casino, Embassy of Australia,
- Embassy of Russia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Assembly, Dream Land, AEON Mall
- Within 5 minutes to Independence Monument, Elite Town Golf Club, Koh Pich City Hall
- Tourist hub, near CBD
- 24-hour security system with CCTV cameras, card access control
- Prime Location in Phnom Penh City; Boeung Keng Kang 1
- Iconic Landmark in Phnom Penh; prominent and easy to identify
- Walking distance to Casino, Embassies, Aeon Mall, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourist hotspots, Night Life & Eateries etc
- Near to Central Business District & key financial centre
- Short distance to Phnom Penh International Airport
- 24-hour security system: CCTV, Card Access
- No additional buyers’ stamp duty
Check out Why Invest in Cambodia & Phnom Penh here
Register Here for Preview Invitation & Pricing: